ok, that's a lie. i got amazing twitters messages saying happy birthday and even a banner, and just because this must be preserved, here:
i feel llike i just won something amazing when i see that pic, and it makes me go all =DDDDDDDD
i also got fluffy akame fic wrote by She. yeah you read right, She wrote me
. an then she wrote an entry in her journal to wish me a happy birthday with the amazing title: Reincarnated cyborgs from the future and hot steamy wolf boys.
i must be honest and say that i opened that entry just because the amazing title. in fact, She just made me happy with a tittle and i would have been silly grin happy just with that tittle as a present i'm not lying. though i don't begrudge more fluffy akame fic. just saying. ;P
i am all smug and preening like a smug preen-y person. i'm also incoherent. i blame my cold, the meds and my rollercoster emotional draining worry for my computer. yes, my computer. i don't know how i did it, but i think i fixed it.... but now i have to configure it all. again. thanks to y brother impatience to go see his gf.
WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HARD TO HAVE WAITED FOR TEN MINUTES MORE AND NOT UNPLUG THE DAMN CONTRAPTION OUTTA MY JUST FIXED REALLY OLD COMPUTER? WOULD IT? god, just thinking about it makes me mad again. i'm more mellow now, but i blame my sickness for that too. and let's not forget my pained muscles thanks to kickboxing.
so, the point of this entry was to say:
1. yamapi, i did not forget your birthday, my computer was with the tech guy getting fixed. love, k
2. my birthday was a mess, but i still received all the pretty comments/wishes and felt sparkly, even if it was just a second before my pc crashed down and i got really mad and almost cried, but i really really really appreciated all your efforts in making me feel loved, because i really felt loved and guys, akamerars and those just kattun fans on my flist, thank you so much.
3. it was also domoto tsuyoshi's birthday. i miss your music, please to release a new album
4. i somehow managed to fix my pc. me = happy
5. having to reconfigure pc's a drag
6. i need to go and help mother with house chores or she'll kill me. mood : disgruntled